One Year Live for LST!

Lochlan

Today, September twenty-first marks the one year birthday that LST has been live!

What started as a thought and some talk amongst friends for some months turned to a dinner meeting to buying a domain name to one month of building content, then going live has turned into one year later with all of you........who would've thought!

The site has grown and new features continue to be thought about and how we can make this relationship between tattooing and the internet a better, more positive, & productive one as it is a relationship here to stay. As Scott has said, "the internet is the new tattoo shop waiting room". So lets make the tattoo shop internet waiting room better than what has been available......

We hope you will continue to support good tattooers and good shops. Because this is foundational! Once you find a good tattooer throw them your idea and let them work their magic....they are the artist and know variables that will make it work and not work so trust them. Shopping around for the cheapest price is not going to give you the best tattoo and may even end up costing more in the end (laser removal, cover-up, etc).

LST is here to help and entertain.....the site would not be what it is without all of you, LSTers, so thank you!! I would lastly like to thank The Sylvia's and the Vong-Wright's for being a part of this!

To many more years to come.....welcome and thank you LSTers!!!

Yeah, you guys are pretty cool ;) Seriously though, thanks to everyone who set the forum up, and for everyone that contributes and makes LST what it is. Wish I was in the bay area to actually meet peeps, but alas, Australia is a tad far. One day though... thinking I might have to make a trip to the San Diego convention in the near future...

Here's to the next year and all that follow!

What a year it has been! i feel so priveledged to be a part of LST! from the very beginning there was only warm welcomes and positivity. i have learned so much from the other members of this forum and i thank you all so much for sharing your knowledge and your views. i hope those that live in the Bay area have a great meet up and the rest of us that wish we were there will all be with you in spirit.