Tattoo

Paul1

Hi forum!

I apologize if I wrote in the wrong section, but I could not open the topic properly. My name is Paul, I'm 24 and I'm an Italian boy, with a little passion for tattoos

Want to ask for a little information...I would like to do this tattoo (the stars). first of all what do you think? I like it a lot, but I've read here on the web that if the stars have an inverted point, they can give satanic references or similar things... and I absolutely don't want that! do you think it is true? Thank you very much!

Paul

IMG_20230305_221441.jpg

Thanks a lot Sstu. Unfortunately, the Italian web says this. What do you think about this tattoo in general? I, however, have noticed that regardless of this, the stars would look better on me with their original position

There's always going to be someone to find something wrong with your tattoo. If you like it, get it and don't worry about what other people think it means.

A lot of that "my tattoo means ..." comes from reality TV. Most of the people I know, myself included, got their tattoos because they liked the image, not because it had some special meaning. I've got most of my body suit completed and I don't have a single thing that has special meaning to me other than I like the imagery.