Hi

Lance

Hi!

I'm Lance, nice to finally be a part of this. I swap time between Los Angeles and San Francisco for work. San Jose for tattoo work. I've been following this site for a while now and figured I'd might as well step up. Hope to be a useful contributer and learn some history and about the art/artists in the process.

Cheers!

Lance

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for stopping by. I'm an architect and work on Hospital projects. If the government asked, I live in LA, but my project is in SF, so for the past 3 years I've been living 85-90% of my time in SF. I go to State of Grace in SJ for all my tattoo work. Feel free to take a look at my profile gallery to see the work Jill's been able to grace me with.

See you around the Forum!

Lance

beautiful tattoos! I'd love to make it down to State of Grace or their convention soon. Hi!

Hey! Yeah, I can't wait for the Convention too! They always have great Artists there and last year's show drove me to rags after all the books I was able to add to my library. This year it's all about the Bloodwork: Bodies book and there's no way I'm missing out on the Horitomo lecture.

Welcome, Lance! I also have a tattoo from Jill. Love the work she's done on you. When you get your background, you're gonna look suited!

Thanks, this piece is going to be insane. Jill was telling me, all pieces combined, it's turning out very traditional so she's taking great care about how we approach the background and possible future work. Yeah your backpiece is pretty amazing itself. Actually, were you at State of Grace the tail end of May or beginning of June maybe? For a photo shoot for a book Taki is working on? I'd just finished being shot a few minutes earlier when someone came in with his wife (or gf) and their little one. When he took off his shirt in front of Jill and Taki, I saw a good portion of his snake piece. My jaw literally dropped to the floor.

Actually, were you at State of Grace the tail end of May or beginning of June maybe? For a photo shoot for a book Taki is working on? I'd just finished being shot a few minutes earlier when someone came in with his wife (or gf) and their little one. When he took off his shirt in front of Jill and Taki, I saw a good portion of his snake piece. My jaw literally dropped to the floor.

Haha, yes! That was me, my wife and daughter. Too bad I missed you--I'd have loved to see your piece in person. Keep an eye out for me at the convention that Saturday.