Arm ditch tattoo healed in 12 days

jade1955

Here is a pic of my arm ditch tattoo done by Mario Desa on the 11th September.

2011-09-23143646-1.jpg

All nicely healed in 12 days.

Same healing regime usual wash twice daily. Dab with paper towel and let air dry for 20 minutes before a very thin application of Aquaphor. For the first week I applied a lightwieght Tubinette tubular bandage. It's very thin and allows plenty of air to the fresh tattoo and keeps other parts of the arm and sweat away from the tattoo. All you have to remember, when changing the bandage, is to soak it for a few minutes during the the first few days. I also live with 5 cats. So its keeps cat hairs away from the fresh tattoo. Believe me cats hairs get everywhere.

2011-09-23193855-1.jpg

I thought the ditch was the inside of your elbow.

It is.. maybe that's his.. hard to tell...

To me it looks like the bottom petal where the blood drops are could be in the ditch, it has that slightly blurry ditch look in that area.. It doesn't to me look totally healed though, I think you've still got another week or so before it's really healed.. Either way nice tattoo by a cool dude, so good job on that!

It is.. maybe that's his.. hard to tell...

To me it looks like the bottom petal where the blood drops are could be in the ditch, it has that slightly blurry ditch look in that area.. It doesn't to me look totally healed though, I think you've still got another week or so before it's really healed.. Either way nice tattoo by a cool dude, so good job on that!

Thats spot on Ursula. It wont be properly healed for several weeks. But its well on the way. All scabbing has gone just a little dry skin.

• 2 months later...