http://www.paristattoos.com

Paris Tattoos

Hey Paris and welcome. I exhanced a few emails with you, lenghty ones like 7 or 8 years ago. Cant remember what we talked. Tattoos and you moving or some thing. You most likely dont remember, but still :) Stuff that I like now is different than back then, but I still like your tattoos. Mostly the B&G Japanese influenced stuff etc. and your B&G in general.

Hey Paris and welcome. I exhanced a few emails with you, lenghty ones like 7 or 8 years ago. Cant remember what we talked. Tattoos and you moving or some thing. You most likely dont remember, but still :) Stuff that I like now is different than back then, but I still like your tattoos. Mostly the B&G Japanese influenced stuff etc. and your B&G in general.

Hi Petri, I am glad you found me. I have a lot of pics on facebook www.paristattoos.com/paristattoos and also Tattoo | Tattoo Studio | Piercing | Permanent Makeup - Charlotte NC I had an accident a few years ago and have slowly made my way back into tattooing. I think I am back in the swing of things here in the USA. Thanks

Hi Petri, I am glad you found me. I have a lot of pics on facebook www.paristattoos.com/paristattoos and also Tattoo | Tattoo Studio | Piercing | Permanent Makeup - Charlotte NC I had an accident a few years ago and have slowly made my way back into tattooing. I think I am back in the swing of things here in the USA. Thanks

You had the link wrong for facebook :)

Paris Pierides | Facebook