rjunod

Hello everyone. My name is Rob Junod.

I work at Body Manipulations in San Francisco, alongside Colin Stevens and Andrew Snowden. I recently made the move over to this shop about a month ago, after being asked by Colin if I would be interested in working with him. He has been an inspiration to me for quite a while now, and I am 20x more excited about my job than ever before, hearing his stories of the past, and seeing the amazing work he does every day.

I recently discovered this site, and have browsed it al little bit so far. It's nice to see people being nice with each other in an online setting. Obviously we all have one thing in common, and I hope that I will be able to contribute, as well.

I have lived and worked in San Francisco for the past 5 years of my career. I've been very fortunate to be able to see inspirational work on people on a day to day basis. It gives me a swift kick in my ass to constantly progress, and I believe this forum will do the same.

I have a son, Oliver, who is 2 1/2 years old. He keeps me motivated and excited about life.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this.

Thanks.

Rob Junod

www.bodym.com

http://robjunodtattoos.blogspot.com/

Edited by rjunod
adding info

Thanks for joining us Rob, it's great to have some more SF peeps on here. We live in Oakland with our 2 kids, but maybe someday (when they move out?) we'll move back to the city. Thanks for adding the links to your signature, I just saw that BM is doing kids ears now, which is great, as I had to take my daughter to a mall in Alameda. I checked out some of your work on your blog, feel free to post pics/make an album here, and make yourself at home however you'd like. And thanks for noticing that we're all playing nice, we're definitely trying too keep it that way!

Take care,

Dari Sylvia

Rob, good afternoon and thanks for joining us at Last Sparrow Tattoo. I looked around your profile and enjoyed the tattoo pictures so thanks for uploading some and keep 'em coming! Also thanks for putting the links in your above post, in case you don't know you can also create a signature so every time you post your signature will appear so if people like what they see they have easy access to learn and see more.

Until next time....

Lochlan