Chico tattoo shops?

There are four decent shops in Chico. The Red Room, Eye of Jade, Sacred Art and Victory Tattoo. I have worked at Victory Tattoo for the last 10 years. You can check out our website victorytattoo.com or one of the other shops facebook accounts to see what we are all up to. I don't know what you are looking for, but I'm sure you'll find it at one of these shops. Best of luck.

What are you going fishing for up here in October? You just missed an amazing salmon run on the Sacramento and Feather rivers.

There are plenty of trout up here with sore lips. You can take the short drive up highway 32 to Deer Creek and get into some German Browns. They are stacked in there at Butte Creek as well. Philbrook Lake is a good one to check out also. There are lots of wide open holes on the Sacramento and Feather Rivers to work on your fly casting rolls. It's not quite Alaska up here, but we have plenty of fish.

Check out Scotty's Landing on the Sac or Chico Fly Shop in town to see what's biting on what when you are here.

There are plenty of trout up here with sore lips. You can take the short drive up highway 32 to Deer Creek and get into some German Browns. They are stacked in there at Butte Creek as well. Philbrook Lake is a good one to check out also. There are lots of wide open holes on the Sacramento and Feather Rivers to work on your fly casting rolls. It's not quite Alaska up here, but we have plenty of fish.

Check out Scotty's Landing on the Sac or Chico Fly Shop in town to see what's biting on what when you are here.

Awesome man. Always looking for new fly shops to check out. Big props for telling me about Deer Creek. I hadn't heard anything about that. I spend most of my time up north so fishing more of Central California is a new adventure.

You working at Victory the weekend of the 7th thru the 9th?

You know it. The only time I will be gone from the shop for the rest of the year is in November. I'll be in San Jose when the Red Wings skate against the Sharks and I'll be in Georgia over Thanksgiving weekend. I have family out there and I love tailgating SEC football. The Dawgs play Georgia Tech that weekend. Old fashioned hate, as they say.

When you say "Central California," you mean in the middle, right? We are north of highway 20 and positivily in Northern California. I understand the Sacramento River being in the middle, therefor "Central California." You are from Oakland, and I accept that as Northern California. HAHA!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My wife's family is from Chico (well, just outside) and every time we've gone to visit I've been talked-at by locals about their tattoos they got around there. I didn't look around at all, but if they were a decent litmus test, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Edited by spookysproul
clarification

• 4 months later...