Zombie Pinup Girl

Hi Guys!

Hello, I joined the forum because my Husband (RockelMan) is always laughing at stuff you guys have posted, and I am pretty sick of missing out on the jokes.

Also, you guys know a shit-ton about tattoos and it would be cool to hear your thoughts and ideas about tattooing today and in the past.

Let's have some fun! :D I look forward to getting to know everyone, you seem like awesome people.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• looks like a solid shop!
    • You know, while I was getting tattoed we spoke about the full sleeve, since I've started with the idea to get it done (not in a short amount of time because due work my week is full) and he just said something about the druid girl. But we haven't any conversation about it anymore so it was kinda a flash instead of something wanted.  Then here COVID-19 came and we used to stay in lockdown per 2 months and just now tattoo studios opened (like one/2months ago) and I have to find a window of time where I can contact him. So basically nothing has started yet :)      This is what actually happened with the wolf. I went him saying "I want the face of a wolf here" and he did all the rest, surprising me with that moon etc so I was kinda surprised with the final effect because it wasn't what I exceptecd but It was what I wanted without even telling him the background.  It sounds weird but I gave him "free hands" and imho the result is stunning. So basically I would find the main subject (woman) and the background which suits the wolf (forest etc.). So I wanted to research something in terms of what I have in mind. But still, I will contact him for sure as long as we both have time to spare, finding what I like the most/suit the best  
    • He's a good artist... your concepts are all in the same vein... except the dryad girl which is a different direction. They aren't anything like what he was suggesting though. These also aren't what I'd think of initially when thinking of woman portraits... they are more surreal than what people commonly ask for.  Makes me wonder if you showed them to him yet? I'd give them to the artist, tell them a few things that you like and things you don't like about them... and put down a deposit so that he can start drawing.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries