I really didn't know what to post but I wanted to get the ball rolling for me. This was a piece I did last week. My buddy that helps me with my website came to me and wanted something to do with with "Bad Luck Good Speed". It is supposed to be "God Speed" but he didn't want anything religious and he considers himself to live in the fast lane. Haha.

Anyways, I had a really hard time trying to think of something to do... what I finally came up with is a horse running away from a nuclear bomb strapped to his back. Kinda saying, you're fucked no matter how fast you run. Anyways... any thoughts, feedback or anything would be tight. Thanks!

thanks guys!

@hambone, yeah i was debating on the dots in the dust clouds... co-worker talked me out of it haha. didnt think about the head being too small though.

@Kevin, yeah i bust out that olive leaf stuff in a lot of tattoos and came accross some way older designs not to long ago and just thought id switch it up for a change. I got to find something new to use besides leafing and flowers to frame things in.

thanks guys!

@hambone, yeah i was debating on the dots in the dust clouds... co-worker talked me out of it haha. didnt think about the head being too small though.

@Kevin, yeah i bust out that olive leaf stuff in a lot of tattoos and came accross some way older designs not to long ago and just thought id switch it up for a change. I got to find something new to use besides leafing and flowers to frame things in.

Yeah, I've seen 'em before like that on some acetates and thought that maybe somebody got lazy when they were cutting them or something. But there's no need to frame tattoos with anything different. Leaves and flowers look good.

• 1 year later...