Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

... If there's any concern about work or your profession, then put on a long sleeve shirt and hold your arm straight up in the air. Make a note of where the shirt cuff falls to and dont go any furthur down than there.

I've taken my dress shirts into my tattoo appointments just to make sure my new ink wouldn't show at the cuffs or with the collar open.

CG

Guess I'm lucky...I run my own office/shop, and do nost of my bidness over the phone and internet. Short-sleeved dress shirts with the first three buttons Guido'ed to show-off the eagle n roses on my chest.

My oldest mans the front desk with usually a sleeveless tee to show-off the Nick Colella dragon on his upper arm, and number three son has a .30-06 round on the back of each bicep that are REAL obvious with a tee-shirt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

iw as wrong it's 70 pages

American Teddy Boy depreciation/mystification thread - theB9.com - Hardcore, Punk, Metal Community and Message Board

if you're willing to go through the whole thread, it's fucking amazing. he used to post in there ans say the most ridiculous shit. at one point, his sister came and posted in it and put him on blast.

Oh fuck, you know how on the Erik Gillepsie video on here he's talking about some guy at a convention wearing a 1920s bathing suit with space on his arms and a pork chop sheet on his face? Is that this guy?

either teddy boy greg or richie the barber. both of them have a bunch of shit tattooed all over their faces and dress pretty ridiculous.