Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's kinda cool for a super good looking woman like her to get. Kinda shows she has personality and isn't afraid of showing it. On the other hand it is done a lot. Growing up in Portland Oregon I've seen these tattoos a bunch but mainly on dudes. A hot chick with it...I'm okay with.

• 1 month later...

But i guess atleast with a temporary tattoo you get a trial run, to make sure you're ready to commit to a legit, $$$ tat. Even if it is one that is in no way, shape or form unique.

-_- this is a reply to the comment about tatsy, about 50 odd pages ago.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh god! It's not the fact that they are hipsters that make a lot of these tattoos bad, it's the subject and/or placement! A mustache between fingers is a trend that will go away quickly and look pretty foolish when she's 50 and a lot of these tattoos are about trends. A lot of the face ones are just bad. The lettering on the VEGAN one just looks blurry, the G looks like a C, and it's probably gonna loot like shit after a couple decades (I've seen good vegan themed tattoos and I don't count this one among them).

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, snap. You're not at peace with the tattoo or the article? Forgive me if I offended you. Ugh. @pidjones

No, no! The tattoo! The article is very interesting, and I'm working my way through its pages. The tattoo is poorly executed, and his correction was to make dark background to try and cover blown lines. To laser it would take thousands and many years that I don't have, so I've tried unsuccessfully to make peace with it.

21 hours ago, pidjones said:

No, no! The tattoo! The article is very interesting, and I'm working my way through its pages. The tattoo is poorly executed, and his correction was to make dark background to try and cover blown lines. To laser it would take thousands and many years that I don't have, so I've tried unsuccessfully to make peace with it.

Whew. :) I have one of those tattoos as well. Annoying but it is what it is. I truly thought my artist would have executed it so.much.better,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...