Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

after living in Brooklyn for a period.....I hate hipsters! Check out the site to go along with the book! Look at this fucking hipster

HAHAHA I could not stop laughing at all the pics on that link. I don't think that trend has really hit full force here, and I hope that it stays that way lol. Then again I try to stay out of the downtown as much as possible. I like the serenity of the country.

no. your on target. IMO, you can add anything overly whipshaded, anything bike related, owls, umbrellas, and the like.

Yea but plenty of owl tattoos aren't hipster and its a fine line with whipshading. My wife calls my (small) owl tattoo my hipster tattoo and it bugs me haha but I still like it. Animals that are humans is getting a bit old. The hipsters themselves annoy me most of all. Ive seen a few with amazing traditional western tattoos but they are still hipsters and thus bug me. They take many things I love and make it a trendy joke and for that I despise this "sub-culture".

I

Yea but plenty of owl tattoos aren't hipster and its a fine line with whipshading. My wife calls my (small) owl tattoo my hipster tattoo and it bugs me haha but I still like it. Animals that are humans is getting a bit old. The hipsters themselves annoy me most of all. Ive seen a few with amazing traditional western tattoos but they are still hipsters and thus bug me. They take many things I love and make it a trendy joke and for that I despise this "sub-culture".

I

to me, there is no difference between a hipster and people that must attain every douche tattoo that's hip this week by a tattooer who's the same. hipster track bike guy vs hipster steam punk guy vs hipster tattoo guy.........its all the same to me.

@Duffa

As for this thread, ironically (yes actually ironic) I was at Blackheart yesterday killing time when I got shown this book, Look at This Fucking Hipster. Has anyone flipped through it?

They have a pretty great website. Someone I'm not sure if it's them made a movie by the same name or something similar. They had a bike race (of course) to celebrate the opening or raise funds or something and the company I worked for sponsored it. I created a hand made messenger bag that said 'look at this fucking hipster' in huge letters. Best part, when closed up and on your back all you can see is "FUCKING HIPSTER" so the asshole who won it gets to ride around letting everyone know exactly what he/she is.

In other news, hipsters are still retarded! Here's proof!

tumblr_l68itxWwPx1qzzhzdo1_500.jpg