Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

louis-vuitton-tattoo-sleeve.jpg

People post lots of bad tattoos to these types of threads. Sometimes they are just really badly done, or are a shit concept, or are hipster crap. But for this is worse than all of them. What sort of c*nt puts that on their arm forever?

I don't get this hipster shit...where did it come from? Seems like with in the last month it just popped outta no where >_> Or maybe I just came out of a cave.

*shrug* I don't really care about styles and whats "in" I get what I want tattooed and wear what I wish. But I've got to agree reading through this thread.. I've got more of a headache now then I did when I got knocked out Saturday.

100% fucking hipster bullshit. this is how i can tell

a)piles of zines in the background

b)stone washed tight pants

c)ugly ironic sneakers

d)really small fitting hoodie

e)pants rolled all the way up so you can see my raggedy old vans and craaaazy socks on Mr. Background

d)dude is wearing a friendship bracelet and I'm assuming he's not a 12 year old

e) horrible ironic art passing for something real

There's some funny stuff in here but I have to say I'm getting sick of anti-hipster rants (not just on here but everywhere), especially by people who may or may not realize that they are perceived as hipsters themselves by some since the term does seem to cover a lot of ground. I'm joining the hipster loving backlash. But some of these guys in this thread don't qualify like the LV dude. I can't pretend to love that. These two beardos above with the shoe problem on the other hand...kinda cute....

im lucky, we don't have any hipsters around here. but we do have an excessive amount of douchebags, plaid shorts, white rimmed sun glasses, backwards fitted baseball cap for some team they dont even like but it matches their shorts and shirt, pencil thin beard, their car has 22 inch rims on it....they listen to nothing but rap and for some reason spout all sorts of racial slurs and not in a "im trying to be cool and fit in" way either.

also just for the record, i'm not a hipster but i've been wearing vans since i started skating in the 80's and i've been dishing out irony for just as long. so goddamn these hipsters for cramping my style.

There's some funny stuff in here but I have to say I'm getting sick of anti-hipster rants (not just on here but everywhere), especially by people who may or may not realize that they are perceived as hipsters themselves by some since the term does seem to cover a lot of ground. I'm joining the hipster loving backlash. But some of these guys in this thread don't qualify like the LV dude. I can't pretend to love that. These two beardos above with the shoe problem on the other hand...kinda cute....

I am with you on this. Hating hipsters has become more annoying than being one. I can't join in with the hipster loving or with the two bearded idiots being cute, but I agree with the rest of it.

Love away.

I find them annoying. It's what people in my age group do; hate people younger than us and thinking their trends are stupid.

And sure- I had said before that at some point people in this thread would get butthurt because something would hit too close to home.

I ride a track bike. I LOVE my track bike. It's really light, was cheap and gets me where I'm going.

I wear the same outfit literally every day. (black logo-less tshirt, jeans, new balance sneakers; when I dress in the morning I don't have to think about it; I just grab a clean shirt and pair of jeans and cut out the entire decision making process.)

I have a beard.

Some, if not most, of my tattoos make no sense.

So sure, someone could call me a hipster. that's fine. As long as I'm washing my hair every day and not dressing like a total ironic douche, I don't mind.

I still hate hipsters.

Love away.

I find them annoying. It's what people in my age group do; hate people younger than us and think their trends are stupid.

And sure- I had said before that at some point people in this thread would get butthurt because something would hit too close to home.

I ride a track bike. I LOVE my track bike. It's really light, was cheap and gets me where I'm going.

I wear the same outfit literally every day. (black logo-less tshirt, jeans, new balance sneakers; when I dress in the morning I don't have to think about it; I just grab a clean shirt and pair of jeans and cut out the entire decision making process.)

I have a beard.

Some, if not most, of my tattoos make no sense.

So sure, someone could call me a hipster. that's fine. As long as I'm washing my hair every day and not dressing like a total ironic douche, I don't mind.

I still hate hipsters.

@ShawnPorter I'm pretty sure you have just escaped the infamous "Double Post Ban Hammer" since it wasn't actually you, but your damn v-neck wearing, Die Antwoord loving hipster interwebs. As you said in a previous post:

That's the insidious nature of the hipster, Mr. Frog... he comes in like a swarm of locusts, and ruins everything you love.

They are now taking over our internets.

Sorry about the double post. My internet is being weird. It's wearing a v-neck shirt and SWEARING it likes Die Antwoord.

I don't understand why people think that band is so amazing. They suck and the music videos aren't even as funny as everyone claims. What a load of shit. When people starting sending me the links going OMG THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME I thought they'd accidentally sent me the wrong link.

I don't understand why people think that band is so amazing. They suck and the music videos aren't even as funny as everyone claims. What a load of shit. When people starting sending me the links going OMG THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME I thought they'd accidentally sent me the wrong link.

Just like when I first heard Joy Division and thought it was a joke. Sorry if anyone is into them, but I still kind of think nobody actually likes that band.. (IanCurtisRIP)

@ShawnPorter Can I guess if it just happens to be Hanes t-shirts... And If you have a drawer full of the same type of pants. Cause if so thats been my style since Jr. High, my friends would call me Doug. Would be funny to see the look on their face when they looked in my closet.

It's a mix. Mostly Hanes, yes :D

Occasionally I get them at Marshalls and have to get what they have; the Calvin Klein ones fit really well, and are 3 for $12. Perfect.

I like the uniformity of it. And that I can dress in the dark.