Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

I hate everything. That tattoo reminded me.

I'm so, so glad that I somehow knew in highschool without really knowing why, that it was a bad idea to get band tattoos. I'm willing to put money on a bet that the person with the green day ticket was under 21 when he got it.

I have a few band tattoos.... SWANS (bunny boy), neurosis (fenris head) and melvins (Kozik two headed dog). They are pretty small...I dont regret them but I think artwork is a bit different then lets say a logo or a symbol specific to the band. Still, I would cover one or two up if they got in the way of something better mostly because they arent done that well.

I have a few band tattoos.... SWANS (bunny boy), neurosis (fenris head) and melvins (Kozik two headed dog). They are pretty small...I dont regret them but I think artwork is a bit different then lets say a logo or a symbol specific to the band. Still, I would cover one or two up if they got in the way of something better mostly because they arent done that well.

I wanted to get a Swans bunny when I was about 17. Interestingly, as long as it was done by someone with skill, I would not have regretted that in the slightest. Their last album was fucking great.

I wanted to get a Swans bunny when I was about 17. Interestingly, as long as it was done by someone with skill, I would not have regretted that in the slightest. Their last album was fucking great.

Yea....the last tour was amazing as well. New album soon too! I first got into them around when soundtracks for the blind came out so I NEVER got to see them untill last year. Needless to say it was an important day. Too bad my bunny boy isnt done so well and I smashed it while it was healing so the face is a bit rubbed off....But i love it anyway.

Yea....the last tour was amazing as well. New album soon too! I first got into them around when soundtracks for the blind came out so I NEVER got to see them untill last year. Needless to say it was an important day. Too bad my bunny boy isnt done so well and I smashed it while it was healing so the face is a bit rubbed off....But i love it anyway.

Is it new material or a live album coming out soon?

I got into them around 1990 when they were constantly being mentioned in relation to a lot of the UK noise bands such as Godflesh and Headbutt. Filth is very much in my top favourite albums of all time, and has been for over 20 years. It is brutal and stripped back. I didn't get to see them live on their last tour, much to my irritations. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice, that's for sure.

I think it must be nice to have an old tattoo like that which has a bit of history. I was way too cautious to commit.

complaining about hipsters makes people look insecure imo. i hate most people in general but the whole hipster finger pointing is often times the pot calling the kettle black.

Oh c'mon man it's just a little fun. I'm making fun of hipster tattoos and one of mine is a rabbit in a suit, pretty damn hipster tattoo right there.

What in Christ's name is wrong with that young man's hair?

He looks like one of those guys you fight in the game Double Dragon on original Nintendo. But his hair is only the beginning of his problems. Some guy was taking like five minutes to pull up a picture on his iPhone and this is what he came up with. I said "you wanted a star so you showed me a picture of the guy from the Jersey Shore? Why would you want to look like that guy?" I try to be a nice guy but for some reason this dude set me off, He left and I am sure I offended him but I was beside myself that day.