Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

• 3 weeks later...

If your tattoo contains: Memes, mustaches,monocles,song lyrics,script,scribbles,aardvarks,cheap beer,irony,bicycles (especially tall bikes),phonographs,or fonts,it might be a hipster tattoo. Personally, I have seen combos of all the above.

I should have probably put that in the Swastika thread but I saw it later, it's not supposed to be a Nazi swastika anyway, based on the artist who did it and the rest of his work that's pretty obvious but I thought I should clarify that here

I'm sure it's supposed to be clever.

I am in full support of making fun of hipsters, they are some of the funniest people around. But Ive have noticed its usually people who are pretty close to being a hipster themselves that do it the most; people I would call hipsters. Continue the hatred, I love it, but lets spread the hate around a little you know. What about gangsters, bros, douche bags, jocks, preps, hippies, punks, party people, cool guys, all are very funny too. What about blacks?! Oh ya thats not PC.....FUCKING HIPSTERS!

Continue the hatred, I love it, but lets spread the hate around a little you know. What about gangsters, bros, douche bags, jocks, preps, hippies, punks, party people, cool guys, all are very funny too. What about blacks?! Oh ya thats not PC.....FUCKING HIPSTERS!

Dude, this is the second time you've brought up some derogatory shit about black folks. First time was in the knuckle tattoo thread (http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-101/244-knuckle-tattoos-best-youve-seen-your-current-fav-page12.html).. It's not about "being PC" it's about not spreading negativity or racism just to be funny or get a rise out of people.. I'm sure you joke with your friends about some things, and when I'm around my good friends, we talk a lot of bullshit about pretty much everything, but we know the limits of what's considered funny within our group.. and that's probably where you should keep your love of ignorant knuckle tattoos and whatever else you wanna do to "continue the hatred." I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it –– I'm hoping you didn't mean anything by it –– but it's tough to see through that kind of bullshit on the internet.

Dude, this is the second time you've brought up some derogatory shit about black folks. First time was in the knuckle tattoo thread (http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-101/244-knuckle-tattoos-best-youve-seen-your-current-fav-page12.html).. It's not about "being PC" it's about not spreading negativity or racism just to be funny or get a rise out of people.. I'm sure you joke with your friends about some things, and when I'm around my good friends, we talk a lot of bullshit about pretty much everything, but we know the limits of what's considered funny within our group.. and that's probably where you should keep your love of ignorant knuckle tattoos and whatever else you wanna do to "continue the hatred." I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it –– I'm hoping you didn't mean anything by it –– but it's tough to see through that kind of bullshit on the internet.

Fuckin' A.