Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

Talking about Shoreditch and how pretentious it is , heres a bit of graff which has appeared there recently , which sez it all ...

6939182804<a  href=http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7248/6939182804_44b4f8477a.jpg' alt='6939182804_44b4f8477a.jpg'> Mobstr by 4foot2, on Flickr[/img]

there's a lot of different kinds of hipsters out there... fixie hipsters, conceptual art hipsters, trust fund hipsters, Williamsburg hipsters... it never ends. and they are fairly present in the UK as well. i spent five months abroad at an art college in Wales, and it was about 98% full on hipsters.

in London, from what i understand, Shoreditch is a popular spot for them.

I'm around shoreditch alot, i call them arty types, its changed alot around there since i was a kid, im 38 now and not with the lingo, but i do now know they are called hipsters....

I'm around shoreditch alot, i call them arty types, its changed alot around there since i was a kid, im 38 now and not with the lingo, but i do now know they are called hipsters....

they are indeed hipsters. also, if you've ever seen the show The Mighty Boosh, imagine pretty much anyone except Howard and the characters played by the American cast member. all hipsters.

This is possible a bit off-topic, but what do you all think of the people who get their lower arms covered before anything else? I now have a pretty good balance of visible vs non-visible tattoos, but will admit to getting stuff on my lower arms early and for the wrong reasons.

I never gave it any thought. I did my upper arms first, then moved down. Seemed like a natural progression to me. I also try to keep the balance between left and right.

CG