Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

I've just been told many of those finger moustaches are not entirely permanent....don't know how true it is but apparently some decide to do a 'shallow' tattoo that lasts about 2,3 years....I didn't say anything as I honestly don't know if it's even possible....the guy telling me this is like 45 years old and his son has got this moustache tat, so he might have just lied to his dad....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Someone has to find a picture of the "Warped Tour body suit" from the Dringenberg interview...
Ask and ye shall receive my friend ;) in all its glory - The "Vans Warped Tour Body Suit"

vans_warped_tour_suit.jpg

What's the story with this? seems pretty well known and like it causes a bit of a stir! Is it just because he has gone straight to the most uncoverable parts of his body or is there another reason??

EDIT: I just urban dictionaried it, is this a common thing?! Crazy, and heres me in real conflict about going below the elbow!

It's happening more and more, young people getting the neck and hand tattoos before any others. Those used to be really stigmatized spots, being incoverable, that there's a lot of backlash against it.

Fark it... the day I retire I'm making an appt for a hand AND neck tattoo. I don't recommend them on young people unless they plan a career working for minimum wage.

CG

What's the story with this? seems pretty well known and like it causes a bit of a stir! Is it just because he has gone straight to the most uncoverable parts of his body or is there another reason??

EDIT: I just urban dictionaried it, is this a common thing?! Crazy, and heres me in real conflict about going below the elbow!

He got his hands/neck/forearms done before doing anything else. Usually you don't start with neck/hands... you have to earn that shit. Hence Warped Tour body suit.

• 4 weeks later...
and heres me in real conflict about going below the elbow!

It doesnt seem to me like you're trying to cover your hands or fingers. There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a bunch of tattoos on your forearm. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

If there's any concern about work or your profession, then put on a long sleeve shirt and hold your arm straight up in the air. Make a note of where the shirt cuff falls to and dont go any furthur down than there.