Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

I agree with @Badtaste ... I would much rather tattoo some of these hipster tattoos than silhouetted birds, infinity symbols and lots of other Pinterest specials :) dinosaurs on unicycles, owls, and animals dressed as people? Yes please ^_^ while they may be trendy, they're still infinitely better than rib paragraphs and tribal armbands :)

I have a dog in a suit down my inner forearm ,biggest hipster tattoo ever haha ,It was my second tattoo and i got it a few years ago when that shit was real popular ,but at least it was done by a mad tattooer so I still like it.Ill put up a pic when i'm on a computer

I agree with @Badtaste ... I would much rather tattoo some of these hipster tattoos than silhouetted birds, infinity symbols and lots of other Pinterest specials :) dinosaurs on unicycles, owls, and animals dressed as people? Yes please ^_^ while they may be trendy, they're still infinitely better than rib paragraphs and tribal armbands :)

And you do them so well! :)

@Badtaste & @Chelsea Shonek, I love both of your work!

This is where the term "hipster" gets confusing for me. I used to think of a hipster as just a hip person...a cool person, creative, artistic, musical, whatever. The term has definitely taken a turn and these days it seems to mean: a douchebag.

Anyway, the people you guys tattoo seem pretty cool to me. They get good tattoos.

@Badtaste & @Chelsea Shonek, I love both of your work!

This is where the term "hipster" gets confusing for me. I used to think of a hipster as just a hip person...a cool person, creative, artistic, musical, whatever. The term has definitely taken a turn and these days it seems to mean: a douchebag.

Anyway, the people you guys tattoo seem pretty cool to me. They get good tattoos.

Hipster goes back as far as the beatnik days, look up Jack Kerouac and you get an idea. I haven't heard it in decades and now it seems to expemplify dbaggery to the nth degree.

Rob

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard of these but didn't know they actually existed. Horrible.

I just showed my son this. He called it "the ever-lasting job stopper". Great lulz...

Rob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I freaking hate Hipsters. Their stupid hair cuts and effing big glasses. I'm 22 and have always had big clunky glasses bc medicaid only covered those big "grandma glasses" when i was young so i got use to them. it doesn't help that my lenses are effing thick and cant fit in to those super thin frames. I was made fun of for needing glasses and now people don't even have lenses in their fucking frames!!!!

I'm nerdy and Childish which means all the things I am completely in love with are being stream lined by these retards. If you approach me looking like one of those idiots i wont talk to you and look at you like you cant tie your shoes.

Sorry done now.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if this counts as hipster, but Harry potter tattoos are freaking everywhere. Personally I can't stand them

I have one and HATE that their so popular. I'm a HUGE HP fan read the books multiple times and HATE the 5th and 6th movies bc they're garbage and a disgrace. I've wanted a tribute to the serious since middle school and when i did finally get one (The Deathly Hallos symbol the triangle with the circle and the line)......i want to scratch it off with a fucking S.O.S. pad i was so pissed how many bitches had them and DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN.

It represents OVER COMING / BEATING death..... so quotes like "death is the next great adventure" or some shit doesn't belong with it!!!!

I have one and HATE that their so popular. I'm a HUGE HP fan read the books multiple times and HATE the 5th and 6th movies bc they're garbage and a disgrace. I've wanted a tribute to the serious since middle school and when i did finally get one (The Deathly Hallos symbol the triangle with the circle and the line)......i want to scratch it off with a fucking S.O.S. pad i was so pissed how many bitches had them and DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN.

How horrible that you got a tattoo taken from the highest selling book series of all time and other people got it too. But yeah, claiming to understand things on a much deeper level than everybody else isn't hipster behavior at all.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a contestant currently on Project Runway with a bow tie tattoo on his chest... he actually wears bow ties and maybe sews them, too. While it's not a great tattoo, it seems to suit him. His friends probably don't all have the same tattoo. He probably just really likes bow ties.