Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

This thread would probably annoy me if I still lived in London. As it is, I can't help but find it pretty funny that people are getting these sorts of tattoos. It certainly isn't harming anyone. Or is it?
A lot of judgements on appearances in this thread. Thank goodness nobody ever judges us on how WE look.

Maybe it is just me, but if I don't like sonething I usually ignore it. And if I really must talk about sonething that is not my taste I will just voice that and then move on to more important things. ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What the fuck is even happening here? If this ever becomes the image of male attractiveness, bury me in the ground fast.

haha im married to a REAL "lumberjack" , and he is big and hairy :) not one of these types who likes to play dress ups and THINK they are one.

that is a nice beard though- I do love me some beard!

that video isn't working here- says its wont play in my country-

I give my husband shit for being a hipster seeing its now trendy to have a beard and look like you actually know the meaning of hard work. He is anything but trendy though ;) and isn't afraid to shave his beard because its back within 2 weeks- which is why I also call him teen wolf :D

• 4 weeks later...