ShawnPorter

Dumb Hipster Tattoos

either teddy boy greg or richie the barber. both of them have a bunch of shit tattooed all over their faces and dress pretty ridiculous.

That there is more than one person like this makes me hate the world.

I like that he has "rockabilly" tattooed on his face because it isn't obvious enough from his ridiculous pompadour what kind of music he listens to.

I thought "rockabilly" was very helpful, because before I saw it tattooed on his face, I thought "Now, this guy is ALL about the Gangster Rap!"

iw as wrong it's 70 pages

American Teddy Boy depreciation/mystification thread - theB9.com - Hardcore, Punk, Metal Community and Message Board

if you're willing to go through the whole thread, it's fucking amazing. he used to post in there ans say the most ridiculous shit. at one point, his sister came and posted in it and put him on blast.

wtf! howd i get sucked into reading all this??? haha.

this kid is so dumb tho! holy shit. guessing he will eventually ride the "teddy" thing to the last stop where hell be met with some real ass consequences..

Pretty sad actually.... I gots no words to describe the kid.

Rob

teddyboy greg.....now, i'm not an expert at old time music and such but i'm pretty sure his kind never were called teddyboys in america...wasn't that in england? greaser-greg barber hack would be more appropriate!

Ive got alot of really stupid tattoos on me but shit, this thread makes me feel like i have some of the best pieces in the world ,, shit lol

- - - Updated - - -

I feel punching this guy in the hair would be good therapy for me.

hahahaha you aint lyin! lmao