Dumb Hipster Tattoos

ShawnPorter

This is for you i-phoners...it just may replace Angry Birds as your new game

Download: Punch A Hipster App

From a SOMA software designer (who kind of looks like a hipster) and his artistically inclined GF, this app allows you to digitally bash ironically mustachioed, V-neck wearing PBR swillers or upload actual pics of your friends wearing pretty much those same things, then overlay them with Adam West-styled Batman "POW BAM BOOM" images as you inflict damage, though you can also accomplish that by reminding them they went to Branson.

Click to see what a punched hipster looks like

Sometimes I really can't tell the difference anymore. Tattooing is SO over saturated that it feels like i work at hot topic most of the times. I mean when everybody has a fucking tattoo what's the difference anyway? I've seen tons of kids with tough traditional tattoos wearing hipster v necks and thick rimmed glasses. But what about tattooers? Dickies and flannel? I mean fuck! It's all been done and over done. None of us are original, we might have got there sooner but does it matter anymore? How about we all dress like it's the 30's? Oh wait that's done... How about ties and button downs... Fuck another cliche. Today tattooing not just about the tattoo it's about the total image of the client wearing it... And I think that's bullshit. When "alternative" is the mainstream, what's alternative? I don't have a clue...

Side note: some of the above tattoos are really stupid!!!

Dickies and flannel? I mean fuck! It's all been done and over done. None of us are original, we might have got there sooner but does it matter anymore? How about we all dress like it's the 30's? Oh wait that's done... How about ties and button downs... Fuck another cliche. Today tattooing not just about the tattoo it's about the total image of the client wearing it... And I think that's bullshit. When "alternative" is the mainstream, what's alternative? I don't have a clue...

Side note: some of the above tattoos are really stupid!!!

Yeah, it's all ridiculous. I got called a hipster for the first time yesterday. I was wearing Levi's 501s, a white t-shirt, and boots, so I just kind of laughed. I bet that term will die off soon enough, since apparently it means wildly different things.

there was guy that got tattooed by the guy i work with and then he let some guy do a bunch of free tattoos on him and there were several louis vuitton tattoos. i kept thinking, yeah...im a high roller and need this louis vuitton stuff tattooed on me to show that but i don't wanna pay for it.