Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shotsie Gorman

Shotsie offering a free unblocking your creativity workshop! in Portland OR

1 post in this topic

Well this weekend I'll be doing my FREE unblocking creativity seminar on Sunday at 5pm !!!

good for all creative people! Any medium including writing! I will be presenting it at: at the Portland Or expo!

I will have new watercolor paintings for sale! new prints of limited illustrations!

I am taking appointments now fast filling up !

call 707-299-0882 to book time for your dream tattoo by Master tattooist Shotsie!

Kristine Gorman will be reading `her visionary woman! " TAROT CARDS!

Don't pass on this opportunity come for a mind ride!

ANd a mark so you won't ever forget it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• Good Point Tattoos has a great crew who can hook you up,  I am sure. Good Point Tattoos & Piercings
      2335 Trafalgar Rd 
      Oakville, ON  Close enough to you?
    • Each of us has the opportunity to make posts that encourage more dialogue and add to the conversation, which originally grows on this forum, I never know what I will find, one day to the next, that is what is amazing about his forum, always opportunity to direct things in a positive, informational, educational way, without accusing anyone, we just make an effort, course correct, and proceed.  For those not in the know, sobriety is a current state for many, until the next drink, while Straight Edge is a commitment to one's self to be sober into the foreseeable future, for various reasons, as diverse as the people who choose this path, in a way 'against the current', in our hedonistic self-destructive, society. If you choose drugs and alcohol, I do not judge, you, I respect your choice, it is just not my path a this time...  Also Straight Edge and tattoos are joined at the hip usually lol.... they can afford them.
    • Hey Stu, thanks for the reply! David's work looks awesome too, thank you for the recommendation. I only say he may not take the project because on Evan's page there is says he is being selective about what he does/does not take on. I haven't gotten in touch with him yet though.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics