I'll be at Electric Tattoo in Bradley Beach in October

Hey Folks! Just a quick post to let y’all know I will be working at Electric Tattoo in Bradley Beach NJ October 21st, 22nd, and the 27th-29th. I am incredibly flattered I was asked, and I’m very excited to go out there and work in a legendary East Coast shop run by some folks I’ve looked up to for a VERY long time! If you are in the area and would like to get tattooed please stop by, or email me at andy@andypereztattoo.com. Thanks!

-Andy

• 2 weeks later...
The vibe in that shop is so great; I think you'll have a great time tattooing there. Good luck dude.

Yeah, i totally agree Shawn.I believe the vibe is great in there is because those guy's have been working together so long,and i think they all get along with each other.Their all solid dudes.But that counter guy is a little flaky.

Hahah Bobby is a good kid. I'm having the best time, everyone has made me feel so at home, Tom is such a great dude, Rich is hilarious, shop is busy, Couldn't ask for more! Not to mention Binky has been nice enough to let me crash in his loft amidst the incredible Higgs murals. Seriously I'm so honored to be here, humbled by my surroundings, and simultaneously feeling some great brotherly and positive vibes. Life is good in Bradley Beach!

• 2 weeks later...