Iwar

As some of you know I visited San Francisco recently to get tattooed by Scott Sylvia, Tim Lehi and Grime. If you haven't seen it already you can check out my travelblog here: http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/blogs/iwar/232-oslo-san-francisco-travel-blog.html

My Scott Sylvia piece is as good as healed now, so I thought I'd start by sharing that one. The rest will be posted here as soon as they are healed and I get decent pictures. All I have to take photos with is my iPhone, so please excuse the mediocre quality.

beb27bb9.jpg

Man, that's great!! Love those leaves.

Also, is that little black heart on the scroll for.. Black Heart??

You cracked the code, haha! We didn't know what to put in the banner, so I suggested he just put a tiny black heart in there instead of leaving it open. Given up on facebook by the way?

You cracked the code, haha! We didn't know what to put in the banner, so I suggested he just put a tiny black heart in there instead of leaving it open. Given up on facebook by the way?

Nice! And yeah, I've quit FB for my own sanity, please do not hold it against me. :)

That Lehi tiger head is fucking soo great dude!

wow iwar, you must not have a bad tattoo on you, these are killer. hope you had a great time!

Thanks Valerie. I also received lots of compliments for the tattoo you did. I think @hogg especially enjoyed seeing it close up (almost as much as I enjoyed seeing his Horitomo sleeve in person :) )

Didn't you see the "rose and diamond" on the second picture by the way? Hehe... Thankfully Marius has taken on the challenge of trying to make it look a wee bit more pesentable.