Breaking Bad

Reyeslv

I just love the way this show has put me so completely on edge at all times. When Skyler came home and looked out at the pool i was damn near convinced she was heading out to try to kill herself, then when Walt Jnr was pushing Holly around the pool i kept expecting one/both of them to fall in

My big question: what was the result of the cat scan? At first, I thought that Walt's exit from the game was due to seeing all the money he'd amassed, but then I began to wonder if the cancer's back. This season's opening scene made it look like he had recovered, or at least regrown his hair. Or was that a wig?

My big question: what was the result of the cat scan? At first, I thought that Walt's exit from the game was due to seeing all the money he'd amassed, but then I began to wonder if the cancer's back. This season's opening scene made it look like he had recovered, or at least regrown his hair. Or was that a wig?

Yeah, I didn't understand that cat scan scene. It was just kind of there and not explained. Not that most things need to be explained, but it was so random...

This last season is going to be interesting for numerous reasons, but mainly because we know he most likely doesn't end up in prison. Maybe Hank helps him run if he stays away from Skylar & co?

I just love the way this show has put me so completely on edge at all times. When Skyler came home and looked out at the pool i was damn near convinced she was heading out to try to kill herself, then when Walt Jnr was pushing Holly around the pool i kept expecting one/both of them to fall in

I was also positive Junior was going to crash his car when Louis called and he left Hank and Marie's house.

Walt has the still has the ricin. Hank won't bring the DEA into this until he is absolutely sure that Walt is Hisenberg. That means he will probably confront Walt after doing some research. Then Walt will have the choice of killing Hank or giving up everything he has worked for. Will Jesse end up killing Walt the way that Walt killed Mike? Jesse is the only guy that Walt would trust in a tight spot. There is a whole bunch of skinheads out there that Walt is mixed up with. And every character on the show with the exception of Skylar has underwent a pretty big transformation. There is no way that she makes it five seasons without some sort of change for the better or worse.

I don't think Hank has much of a chance of bringing Walt down. I mean imagine Hank going to his bosses with this

"Hey there chief, you're gonna laugh.... remember that meth guy i've been obsessively tracking for a year? Well it turns out it was my brother in law.... yeah the guy who keeps coming in to the office all the time. Yeah the same guy who paid for my physical therapy after i was shot....oh...."

I don't think Hank has much of a chance of bringing Walt down. I mean imagine Hank going to his bosses with this

"Hey there chief, you're gonna laugh.... remember that meth guy i've been obsessively tracking for a year? Well it turns out it was my brother in law.... yeah the guy who keeps coming in to the office all the time. Yeah the same guy who paid for my physical therapy after i was shot....oh...."

True- but remember BB is about the extremes people will go to in their quest for what they consider "good" for themselves (or family). Maybe this last season we see Hank go vigilante

• 1 year later...