Number 13 Tattoos. Anyone Else Got One?

MGblues

Next Friday is a 13, anyone have plans to get one?

I haven't heard of anyone around here doing specials, last time there were a few but no one I really cared to get tattooed by. I asked my boss about doing specials and he said "Sure, Here's the special. Pick any tattoo off the wall and add $13 to the regular price. It's Friday the 13th not national discount tattoo day."

That being said, last friday the 13th hearing about all the people lined up outside of Three Kings in New York and the fact you could get tattooed by Stell at True Tattoo sounded amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Born on the 13th here myself and I use the number in combinations for lotto... haven't hit squat yet though.

I'm up for a #13 tat of some sort, doing research now looking at various elements that I want in the tattoo. Figuring on a black cat, horse shoe and a spade card symbol and of course the #13.

CG

I actually got my first few tattoos done on Friday April the 13th, a shop in Hamilton had a poster with a bunch of different things but they all had 13's in them, they were $13 each and all the money went to a charity. I thought that was pretty cool, my artist also informed me that none of them were being paid and were just there to raise money.

I was lucky enough to talk my way out of having any 13's put in my tattoos :)

• 1 month later...