Untattooed Eejit

Dr Benway

ChrisM - Many thanks. I too am a huge fan of the book and film, and Steiger is an inspired bit of casting.

Henrik - I'm currently living on Anglesey, looking across at Snowdon. Very beautiful.

Lochlan - Thank you for your welcome! I am living in deepest northern Wales, although I am actually a Londoner. I am getting work done by a not very well known female tattooer called Valerie Vargas at a little tattoo studio called Frith Street Tattoo. I am getting some tribal and a portrait of my dead dog (not really).

ChrisM - Many thanks. I too am a huge fan of the book and film, and Steiger is an inspired bit of casting.

Henrik - I'm currently living on Anglesey, looking across at Snowdon. Very beautiful.

Lochlan - Thank you for your welcome! I am living in deepest northern Wales, although I am actually a Londoner. I am getting work done by a not very well known female tattooer called Valerie Vargas at a little tattoo studio called Frith Street Tattoo. I am getting some tribal and a portrait of my dead dog (not really).

Nice choice!