Un-planned tattoos

• 1 month later...

Had some time to kill yesterday between meetings and clients though not enough to go home and relax so did the usual, "I'll go hangout at blackheart and say hello". In the back of my mind wanting to get tattooed though knew they were probably all busy but I got lucky, Cody Miller was free. So got my elbow, a long narrow open space on my arm done and some quick filler.

While getting tattooed realized, I never shared some photos as was asked after my previous post in this thread.....I think I have more impromptu tattoos then actual appointment tattoos. Damn I love walk-in shops so long story short once these spots on my arm heal I'll post some pictures of my right arm as that will be easiest rather than pictures of my whole body which is mostly covered in impromptu tattoos.

BTW @jade1955 do you make appointments at Frith St or just do a lot of walk-ins? Very impressed with how often you get tattooed and the quality!

@Lochlan Many thanks. I book nearly all as appointments. But some of my tattoos are a bit spontainious. Today for instance, as I was finishing up today I thought I would see if they have an hour slot available next week, as my wife is at Frith Street getting tattooed. Emiliano was available so I booked him for next Saturday. My tattoos on my thumbs were totally unplanned though.

My last three tattoos were unplanned. I love them all as much as the ones I planned out. My birthday is next month and I plan on treating myself to a trip down to Lifetime Tattoo and picking out another sailor jerry piece or something off the wall. But I'm definitely going to pick it out that day, not in advance.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...