Gregor

bbc radio 4 19th of october

Stole this from another forum ...

Total Tattoo's editor Sally will be on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour programme tomorrow morning, in an item about women & tattoos. The programme is on air between 10 and 10.45 am (UK time). If you are not able to catch it tomorrow, it will be available on BBC iPlayer online afterwards.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• One of the good points about saniderm is covering the wound while it is still fresh and CLEAN. I don't know anyone who has put it on after 2-3 days but if you trap ANY dirt or bacteria under it you are literally laying an infection nest. I wouldn't do it.  Not sure where on your body the tattoo is, and 3 days into healing it shouldn't really still be oozing - but possibly cover it with a very clean t-shirt or similar and if it's still stuck to that in the morning then use warm water to disengage and then gently clean with antibacterial soap.   
    • No, it doesn't work like that.  And for what it's worth, in my eyes - it doesn't look "wrong". Aside from the link in the previous thread, I've never done any research on Keloid scarring. Check that subject out. If it bothers you that much, perhaps see a dermatologist. 
    • HE'S GOT THE BUUUUUUUGGGG!!! 😁 @minisoda not sure if you've let us know who the artist is yet, but feel free to share! check out their prior work and see what they're into. if they usually do traditional colors, they might prefer to stick to that aesthetic. if they do some crazy shit, they might be open to new ideas.  i think adding an olive branch in an open talon would look a bit strange. during your next shading and color session, bounce your addition and background ideas off your artist and see what they think. in the end, you're wearing it and they're doing it, so your two opinions count way more than us shmucks.🤓
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries