How's it going?

Deity Complex

Hey, thought I'd pop in and say hi!

I've been lurking for a bit now and I really like the people & tattoos everyone seems to share, so I thought I'd join the crowd.

I used to try to justify getting tattoos to family members, they never quite understood it.

I'm pretty intrigued by tattoos, but I've only got one very simple tattoo that means the world to me at the moment, but my plan is to eventually implement it into an entire sleeve. That's the plan, anyway. I just can't seem to find anyone willing to come up with concept art for me, so I guess I'm kind of SOL haha. It's one of those things where you owe your life to something, and ironically, I owe my life to video games. Probably would have ended up killing myself if I hadn't had a way to express myself other than to play games. I grew up with old-style games, arcades, etc. I actually work in an arcade now.

WELL! That was my quick introduction, so here's where my current tattoo stands. Trying to find someone who's a skilled enough artist to come up with a design for my next addition, but it's proving to be difficult...

(Sorry for the bad picture)

IMG_20111018_120200.jpg

Thanks for the introduction and welcome.

I'm sure some LSTers will have ideas of tattooers and shops to go talk to around the PA area when you're ready.

I'm a big pinball fan and a lil over a month ago my brother took me to a pinball museum here in the east bay which was pretty amazing.....four rooms filled wall to wall with pinball machines. What pinball machines are at your arcade?

Whatever you decide to do with the sleeve, you should get an artist to keep it looking like pixel art. I feel like that would look amazing. It would probably be quite a challenge to the artist, having to do little squares for edges instead of lines, but it would look badass.

Thanks for the introduction and welcome.

I'm sure some LSTers will have ideas of tattooers and shops to go talk to around the PA area when you're ready.

I'm a big pinball fan and a lil over a month ago my brother took me to a pinball museum here in the east bay which was pretty amazing.....four rooms filled wall to wall with pinball machines. What pinball machines are at your arcade?

My all-time favorite pinball machine in the arcade is the Hercules Atari pinball machine. Great thing, it is.

We don't have all that many, maybe 6-7? Not quite sure. They're pretty old and beat up, sadly.. It's a bit amazing how they keep working after such a long time though :o

Whatever you decide to do with the sleeve, you should get an artist to keep it looking like pixel art. I feel like that would look amazing. It would probably be quite a challenge to the artist, having to do little squares for edges instead of lines, but it would look badass.

I was hoping to blend old-era with new-era somehow. Possibly go with pixel art with a pixelated transition over to new-era games, but I like your idea as well haha.