wildlife on the loose

JAllen

Sheriff, expert defend killings of freed animals in Ohio - CNN.com

ohio is one of the few states with no exotic animal regulations, so this isnt too uncommon. back in the summer, in dayton there were some sightings and even last week ive heard that there are more sightings...i wonder how many individual pets get loose overtime and not reported like the above even because its not a large noticeable event and if ohio will eventually have some of these as part of the regular wildlife that resides here.

Leopard on the loose - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

Its unreal to even think of. These are wild animals that people think are in some way happy living in someones backyard. Unfortunately, I hope this makes someone understand how unsafe and reckless keeping lions, tigers and bears (fuck yeah I did) for personal pleasure really is. Its sad the lives of dozens of animals had to be taken, but like I said... maybe something will change?

prolly not.

people in ohio are crazy, tons of exotic animals...and they like to murder at concerts or at least attempt to. dimebag got shot in columbus, not long after that at a bleeding through show in cincinnati a bouncer stabbed a killed someone and then when t.i. was in cincinnati they chased him and his entourage down i-75 and shot up their cars, killing one of his body guards and injuring others. oh and it wasn't long after the dimebag incident that we had a sniper that was picking people off with a high powered rifle outside of columbus. good times.