NYC meet up?

@Iwar AND @jade1955 both bars are in Williamsburg, in Brooklyn, and the main one is literally around the corner from Bailey's studio. Let's make a real meet-up happen! I'm kind screwed working Friday and Saturday nights barbacking at a different place, but if it's a weekday we could do early dinner or late beers? I'm out by 10:00 on weekdays. Awesome you're both getting tattooed by Bailey, I love that guy.

@Iwar I'm getting either a squaw or a cowgirl on a horse on my upper outside thigh. Don't know if we will get it done in one shot. If not a return visit (wouldn't that be awful ;))

On Sunday I'm with Eli Quinters at Smith Street. I'm getting a palm sized rose with a banner with Brooklyn or BKLYN, whatever fits best.

What are you getting from Bailey?

@Iwar I'm getting either a squaw or a cowgirl on a horse on my upper outside thigh. Don't know if we will get it done in one shot. If not a return visit (wouldn't that be awful ;))

On Sunday I'm with Eli Quinters at Smith Street. I'm getting a palm sized rose with a banner with Brooklyn or BKLYN, whatever fits best.

What are you getting from Bailey?

Cool! Please share pictures after they heal.

I'm getting the ol' dagger through the neck from Bailey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I met Ivar last night, he's a great dude! I'm outta town today and tomorrow and back on Wednesday. Pretty much working from then on, but my Friday and Saturday days are pretty open. Probably won't be checking this til Tuesday but if somethin works for you guys just do it and I'll try to make it. (Also, I've got Ivar's number in case he doesn't check here. And @Perez I think he's stoppin by Three Kings on Thursday.)