NYC meet up?

Yep, I work til 10 and will be there shortly thereafter. If anyone wants to swing by the bar for a drink, it's only a few blocks from the shop, 103 Havemeyer. See you dudes on Thursday!

Where is your bar? I'll be in Brooklyn the 20th thru the 23rd. Will need a new watering hole to attend. I usually just go to Rosemary's.

Gentlemen, I am unable to make this. I'm going by how it felt to go 6hours yesterday and I have 6 hours today (Wednesday) and 6 hours on thursday. There's no way I could go out after all that.

Are you getting tattooed or commuting? Lol

• 3 weeks later...

I am gonna be in Brooklyn tomorrow getting tattooed by Steve Delgattoo at noon.....and then heading right over to Mike Perfetto's shop to wait in line to be tattooed! If anyone is gonna be in the area tomorrow then drop on by and say HI!!!

After I get tattooed by mike I am not sure what we are gonna do to be honest....probably head back down 95 toward Baltimore!

Later today i am gonna be in Philly getting a little banger from Topper....then driving up to outside NYC somewhere to visit a girlfriend tonight and find a diner to chill at....lmao!

I'm only a few weeks away from my trip to NYC now, and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up over a few beers. I arrive on May 27th and depart June 7th. All that is on my agenda so far are the tattoo appointments that I'm booked in for, and those are all early in the day.

Awesome! I should have Mondays and Tuesdays off.. 28th/29th or 4th/5th? Where you staying dude?

Woops double post.. also, you getting tattooed this trip? Bailey?

I'm staying in a hotel near ground zero. Like I said, any day will work for me.

Getting tattoos from Bailey, Hoyer & Cleen this time around.

Is the bar you work in located on Manhatten Patrick?

I'm staying in a hotel near ground zero. Like I said, any day will work for me.

Getting tattoos from Bailey, Hoyer & Cleen this time around.

Is the bar you work in located on Manhatten Patrick?

@Iwar By coincidence I'm getting tattooed by Bailey on the 9th June.

I'm also staying at a hotel near Ground Zero as well.