NYC meet up?

So...I am going to show up somewhere this weekend for a meetup. I know we got a ton more people from the NYC area, so just throwing it out there. I'm hoping some fresh blood can help make this happen! Plus we got a mod on the East Coast now, we gotta celebrate

@Joe Shit @gougetheeyes @truejew @Jack @BradEvan @Perez @Colored Guy @dirbab @Adison

Please throw this out to others that I missed in the area. I will post the location (or please make suggestions) for a Manhattan, Brooklyn location.

• 2 weeks later...
So are any of you going to the Visionary Tattoo Arts festival/convention in Asbury Park the last weekend of this month??? I know there is one on LI as well but I am just gonna head up on Friday to Asbury Park and didn't know who else might be going!

I didn't even know this was happening! I will see if work allows it and try and get down there, it looks like fun.

The only reason i knew about this is because my 87 yr old father in law, who lives on the boardwalk a block from the convention center, called me as soon as he saw it posted. He became fascinated with tattoos as soon my wife and I started getting them.

I'm going to a pirate christmas pool party (yes, really) on Saturday, but hoping to get down there for Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been an annual tradition to go hang out with my sister and her husband for my birthday over the last few years (They're both August B-days too) so I want to keep things consistent.

I'm going to be in NYC on 31 July, Tuesday. We're going to grab a big table at May's Place on 2nd Avenue, between St. Marks and 7th Street at around 10pm.

If any NY locals want to join a table of weirdos for some cheapass sushi, ya'all are certainly welcome!

It's been an annual tradition to go hang out with my sister and her husband for my birthday over the last few years (They're both August B-days too) so I want to keep things consistent.

I'm going to be in NYC on 31 July, Tuesday. We're going to grab a big table at May's Place on 2nd Avenue, between St. Marks and 7th Street at around 10pm.

If any NY locals want to join a table of weirdos for some cheapass sushi, ya'all are certainly welcome!

Haha dude I'm pretty sure I posted a drunken comment on your instagram and then deleted it after having thought better. I think I can make it, be great to finally meet ya! You need a definite to reserve a table?

My sister lives a few blocks from there, so she'll hopefully be able to recommend a non-douchey bar for us to meet up at after sushi so folks who don't want food can still swing by. I sprung this on my friends kinda last minute, so a lot of them have plans that they can't break. Not going to be a big crowd.

• 2 weeks later...