Tattoo Thief

Avery Taylor

I don't know if anyone here got a chance to see his "Future Ink" album because he has pulled it down in the last couple of minutes. Mixed in with his shitty tattoo work he had an eagle done by Brad Fink, Rose with a locket by Valerie Vargas, and a handful of other great artists work in there as his own.

dont let it get you too upset, people have been doing that forever its just easier now to snag a pic off the internet than to actually go in a snag it from someones portfolio. there are little signs on our portfolios that say we wont be responsible for medical bills if caught stealing anything. really though, people in general arent to great so it just makes you appreciate the good ones and let karma sort the rest of the folk out.

"Someone come get some ink done, i'll do some discounted work for the next few days cause i need to get money fast, the apartment i just WASTED money on (cause its filled with mold) WONT give me my rent back, and i need to rent a room asap. Also looking for help moving some of my stuff tomoro, call if you need ink or can offer any solutions... 907 602 7662"

I'm so tempted...

this is from his site. I like how he's 'not doing it for the money but for art" and the he's posting on his wall about 'come get tattooed i need money to pay my bills i'm broke' Someone needs to give that phone number if his to every 13 year old boy who liked to prank call....

"Founded

Feb. 1 20!!

About

Tattoo and Art Company Started by Future from Future Of Music Records

Description

Tattoos- By the piece, not the hour...

For the ART- NOT the money...

Sick of seeing tattoo parlors charging way too much, and by the hour?..

It's not right.

Looking for artists and other organizations interested in pure art.

General Information

Future, tattoo artist, 20 Yrs old, Was born in Sheffield, England with the name Jeff Cupitt.. After apprenticing at Mellow's Mystic Ink in Terryville/Bristol, Connecticut, Moved to Alaska to pursue art and music abroad.

Soon to be back in Connecticut and starting a shop near the valley.

Mission

Freeing art, with cheap to free tattoos

By Referral"

It's people like him who make is necessary to start having laws and licensing for tattoo shops and tattooers. If someone like him was faced with a possible say $10,000 fine for tattooing without a licence then maybe he'd weigh that against the maybe $100 he would make from the tattoo.

The main problem is people like him do not realize that real tattooers put their entire life into their art and that is why they charge the prices they do. Would he try to do discount plumbing for people with no training? Probably not, and he'd probably be breaking the law by doing so if he did.

Fuck this dude and every one like him. I hope he gets his hands broken.

Think he'd relate to this guy? He's on Facebook doing the exact same thing. Posting pics of other people's tattoos without mentioning the didn't do those tattoos. Tattooing out of his house. Don't Think Just Ink | Facebook

Besides the thievery and praying one of my 18 month old twin boys never get something from a piker like this, this shit is so under any talented artist it should't even be on his/her radar. This is some piker bullshit and not worth the keystrokes. Non of these "customers" are smart enough or willing to spend enough to get a real tattoo. So they are really not taking money out of your pocket. If anything these pikers will eventually learn something about tattoo culture, quit and become a paying customer.

Every field has it's pikers. These guys are not on your radar and should not get under your skin.

With respect,

George

Besides the thievery and praying one of my 18 month old twin boys never get something from a piker like this, this shit is so under any talented artist it should't even be on his/her radar. This is some piker bullshit and not worth the keystrokes. Non of these "customers" are smart enough or willing to spend enough to get a real tattoo. So they are really not taking money out of your pocket. If anything these pikers will eventually learn something about tattoo culture, quit and become a paying customer.

Every field has it's pikers. These guys are not on your radar and should not get under your skin.

With respect,

George

exactly, when you put your efforts into positive things and pursue the path to promote the good you do see then all this nonsense fades away. you'll also find yourself in a better mental state when you aren't getting distracted by the garbage that will continue no matter what laws, websites, or complaining can stop.

I can't check it out cos I don't have a Facebook but since my name got used I'm assuming it's the same guy some people hve already messaged me about.

Yeah for whatever it's worth I didn't see it either but looks like all the pics have been taken down except for the Hayley Lakeman Portrait of Bob Marley on his Future Ink page.

Trying to pass well constructed and executed professional tattoos as his own, while still leaving a few of his kitchen concoctions there for people to see is laughable. There are not to many people that specialize in Realistic Black and Grey and badly drawn boomboxes with stars. Passing off other peoples work as his own is probably not necessary, when your clientele consists of those looking for an inexpensive tattoo that they can get in a mouldy apartment so the guy hustle up some rent. Seems like this guy and his clients are probably made for each other.