• 2 months later...

Mr. Frog, that is too funny, had to be one of those people who claim their Great Great Grandmother was a Cherokee Princess, ha! I had a gal in the chair the other day that said "don't piss me off, I'm 1/32nd Cherokee Indian" like one ethnicity can actually have a bigger temper than another while looking at me with those blue eyes and blonde hair. We got under way and I asked her "Just where is this full blooded Cherokee in yer Family tree?" and she said that "On my Grandmothers deathbed, she confessed to my Mother that her Grandmother was a full blooded Cherokee Indian" like some dirty secret or what, but the simple math had eluded her and I replied "Then yer 6.5%", she was looked stunned and all, so I started using my digits on the hand explaining that she would be 6.5% and then I asked her if she were part Irish and if that could be the blame for the "hot temper" she has, she wasn't taking to that to well. She didn't tip either.

That lady has prompted me to start using the comeback to the Cherokee Princess line with "I'm 1/32nd Wicken", ha! I just want for it to happen just once where somebody tells me how her Great Great Grandmother was raped by an Indian on some wagon trail back when, it's never the "buck".

Wickens are always a trip too, gotta explain EVERYTHING, "Earth Based Religion" I'd prefer extra terrestrial outer space moon rock, I best buy a mood ring to keep on hand to pick up and look at and then look to the customer and say something like "Wow, your appear to be angry today" to counter the BS, ha! Gotta keep it entertaining.