Heavily Tattooed Man Scared Of Puppies

Ursula

Someone just posted this on Facebook and I figured some of y'all might enjoy it. This Man Is Terrified of Puppies

From the article

" In Animal Planet's "My Extreme Animal Phobia," badass muscular Marvin, adorned with tattooed sleeves and ink on his face and neck, breaks down into tears at the sight of puppies ."

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I was a little kid my next door neighbour, same age as me, had a phobia about dogs. At the time we had a tibetan prayer dog (basically a little ball of fluff, slightly aggressive because it had such a small brain). Anyway, one day I told my neighbour that I wanted to show her something, and led her to a cupboard just below where the hot water boiler was in our house. I open it up and kind of gesture her to crawl halfway in ... Predictably enough the dog was in there waiting for her, because it liked curling up under the heat of the boiler. There was a lot of screaming. She still talks about it, about 20 years later. I guess these formative experiences can have a big effect.

• 7 months later...

Na I don't think they need to stage cases of phobia like this, I can absolutely believe it wasnt staged. I remember seeing a show on TV of some old man who had a phobia of PEACHES. He ran off stage crying when they brought a big bowl of peaches near him hahahha