Tight-Lines

I also love the sketch where he's all "what if i had become a rapper" and it cuts to him as a goat centaur rapping hahahaha

When he drops into the 'pan-pipe solo' while walking around in circles... I loose my shit every time. (Maybe we need a Dave Chappelle thread?) AND i just realised the clip you posted @Ursula is the extended version?? Is that on the extras on the season 2 DVD? (asks the guy that owns it himself lol, I'll go check)

@Ursula - the funniest thing is since yesterday I have pretty much been constantly going "doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo doodle doo do". anytime, anywhere, for no reason in particular. BUT it has encouraged other people to do the same, and at Uni today I had a line of people doo-doo-ing behind me ;) (by line I mean 3 other people but it was still pretty darn funny)

• 3 weeks later...

and yeah!! fucking death grips so good that shit is out on grindcorekaraoke.com i have like 6 records out on that website. so much good shit on there. xrin arms has like a 115 song instrumental record on there its so fucking awesome, dude normally does digi grind but makes beats too. also pwrecks is really good hiphop out on GK as well. xrin arms makes those beats too but theyre fucking weird mad noisey good tho.

How can we have so many people from the Bay and not have more from the Bay?

I wouldn't even know where to start with Bay Area rap...E-40, The Click, Spice 1, Richie Rich, Luniz, Brotha Lynch, Mac Dre, 3xkrazy, Mac Mall, JT the Bigga Figga...

Had Andre Nickatina perform on the balcony of my apt when I lived on Del Playa in Isla Vista. Will be telling that story to my kids. Along with going to Dennys with Flavor Flav

@David Flores YES!. Outkasts earlier stuff was amazing. And in honor of that ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ygqj3RbHFU

And some shit from the bay area that I grew up on ;)

^^ we supported tha Liks when they came out a few years ago and we got Tash to do this ILL freestyle for a mix tape that was never released. IF i can somehow get a copy out the studio I'll post it for y'all

Tash's album brings me back to college days...as does Aquemini album...sigh...

Oh, fuck it. DCostello posted that mob shit and it made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB9Eg_5mlko

And that made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RJmc-AYDbM

And since we're talmbout Bay Area Macs, I have to mention the late great Thizzelle Washington, aka Mac Dre:

I can't begin to tell you how big "Feelin' Myself" was in the Bay. It hit big right after Mac Dre died, and every--and I mean every--time that record dropped in the club, shit just popped off. Everybody lost it. It was beautiful.

Even my boys from LA knew the Thizzle Dance

Ok so I'm a little late to this thread...I will never get sick of Tupac's music. All Eyez on Me, Me Against the World and Makaveli still get played regularly. Hit em up is a classic!

I worked at a music store in Oakland (Homeboyz Music in Durant Square holla!) in my teens so rap amd hip hop (and R&B) was all I listened to.

Recently saw Heiro, Bailey and San Quinn perform at FTCs 25th anniversary party. Straight reppin the bay! http://www.missbabbles.com/social-gatherings/ftcs-25th-anniversary-party/