Tight-Lines

I worked at a music store in Oakland (Homeboyz Music in Durant Square holla!) in my teens so rap amd hip hop (and R&B) was all I listened to.

Is that where Captain Save-a-Hoe got you the hookup? :D

And props for having Dre Dog perform on your balcony. "She thicker than a can of peanut butter--OK?"

If we are all good boys and girls will you tell us that story too?

My roomy was a huge fan of Dre Dog and got in touch w/his manager to have him do a concert at our place. He showed up early to kick it. My room was the designated blunt smoking room. He chilled for awhile before strappin on his bullet-proof vest (you can never be too cautious!) and performing for about an hour. The Bay was representing in Santa Beezy that night- our fence got broken down and the crowd was packed in the streets.

After that performance, he came back several times and performed other impromptu concerts. Once you get a taste of IV, you get hooked!

Is that where Captain Save-a-Hoe got you the hookup? :D

And props for having Dre Dog perform on your balcony. "She thicker than a can of peanut butter--OK?"

He filmed that video at my childhood stomping grounds! He shopped there often because they had a big n tall store w/clothes that fit him! I used to see him, Spice 1, Celly Cel, and Master P (before he was reppin the south). Everyone knew to get the hook up at Durant Square!

• 7 months later...