Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

14 posts in this topic

Any suggestions where to take this? I was just going to do this with a super simple color scheme. Brown, red, light and navy blue, green, yellow. still have shading left too... he didnt want to work on the lower shit after the outline.

seeing as the drawing part is on the simple side (and i dont mean simpleton side) keep the color scheme simple too. keep it a good simple tattoo. no need to bust out any color tricks and chrome shit out.

loos sick man!! i would stick to the basic colors myself...maybe just do black red and yellow..it'll look tuff as hell...

Looks amazing and the solid red is nice and in there. The wings could flow a tiny bit better as they transition from top to bottom but there aren't many other issues than that which aren't just a matter of opinion. Looks real cool. Bet your client was happy to be done, hahahah!!!!

yeah he was pretty wore out haha thanks though! you get that email i sent?

its simple pour a gallon of black in it and keep that shit solid with the open spanses it'll show any holidays

Kev and slayer9019 like this

heavy black just not to far so it doesnt take away from the rest, simple colors are good doesnt look like adding a crazy one off color will add to the tattoo, but the direction i would take that is to the bank cause it looks like money. good job man

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• Completed these three recently. Life size Kiyo-hime bodysuit painting, a dietzel girl mash up and a kitsune running through grass with a stolen namakubi.
    • Thanks all.  My design is busy because I want something unique about me (or my style).  You're right, I do need to consult an artist to see what they can add to it. I do like my design for the most part.  I was looking into medieval/celtic designs and I kind of wanted that at first.  But I couldn't figure out how to modify it to look less Celtic, more medieval.  The art I made below Is the kind of thing I typically draw, so i do want my tattoo to reflect that.
    • Maybe I shouldn't post here since I am still in the planning/saving stage for my back piece and otherwise have only one tiny hidden tattoo. So I don't know how I will react to stares. But I admit that I have been guilty of "staring" sometimes, because when I see a great tattoo, I want to really soak it up. (Maybe "stare" is too strong of a word. I keep a respectful distance, and my eyes don't bug out of my head, and I keep my mouth closed). But I think my experience as one who has "stared" will inform my future reaction to people who stare. I'm probably going to keep covered most of the time, but sometimes I'd like to be able to show my half sleeves, and I suppose some will stare. My current theory is that they can stare all they want, as long as they don't say something obnoxious or disrespectful within earshot. If they ask me a respectful question, I will gladly talk, because I have greatly appreciated it when I have politely commented on people's tattoos, and they engaged me in conversation about them. It is amazing what a polite and respectful, "Excuse me, I want to tell you that I think that is a really nice tattoo," will do. I have had people react with their faces lighting up, thanking me, and then without being asked rolling up their sleeve and showing the rest of their piece, and talking animatedly about it. I want to be that person.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics