The dreaded wait to be tattooed

slayer9019

Dan S.. nice deal on the cat. I'm a big fireworks fan and always wanted to work the Black Cat into some ink.

CG

I'm outta town right now, but when I get back, I'll swhoot you the name of a book I picked up on the cheap, it's just a collection of firework art going back into the early 1900's. got it for $3 at a remainder sale, and it has some seriously kool stuff in it.

Many thankx for all the compliments on our new work, but I gotta give the props to Ncik at Chicago Tattoo!

I'm outta town right now, but when I get back, I'll swhoot you the name of a book I picked up on the cheap, it's just a collection of firework art going back into the early 1900's. got it for $3 at a remainder sale, and it has some seriously kool stuff in it.

Many thankx for all the compliments on our new work, but I gotta give the props to Ncik at Chicago Tattoo!

Ooooooo fireworks art... gotta be cool. Looking forward to the name of the book.

CG

Finally had some work done a few days ago, nothing huge and all black, I'll get some pix up one of these days.

But has anyone had things happen on tattoo day that could derail the appointment? I had an egg sandwich off the coffee truck about 9AM... come 10 AM and my gut is rumbling, could have been food poisoning but turned out to be nothin'. Then almost had to go somewhere for work that would have made making my appointment tough... but it got resolved early. All in all, I made the appointment on time by about 8 seconds. Sort of like all the waiting drags.. and tat day goes into overdrive for some reason.

CG

My thirteen week long drought is ending tomorrow with back piece session numero ocho, courtesy of Jay Cavna and one of his bi-weekly Immaculate appearances. I know he gots some good colors waiting for me.

Is that your back I just saw on Instagram?

• 2 weeks later...
Skulls are awesome! I'm dedicating my left arm and chest plate to skulls! Good luck, can't wait to see what you end up with!

Thanks man, one will be a bit of skull flash from Zeis...the other I'm picking at a whim. I cant wait to see what I end up with either!