The dreaded wait to be tattooed

slayer9019

The wait is almost over for me! Three days until I start my biggest tattoo yet (and probably will be the biggest until I get my back piece). Now I have to prepare for a two-week rotation going until the end of the year...

Go Go Go!

What you having done?

Go Go Go!

What you having done?

Well as far as what it is I can only tell you what I asked for as I have yet to see the design yet (half the fun!). I generally only like to get loose guidelines instead of hard rules. Hey I pay the artist to be an artist!

Threw out the idea of a dragon/samurai from my foot to waist. Probably wont post pictures until "Best tattoo of January 2013" thread rolls around...

Well as far as what it is I can only tell you what I asked for as I have yet to see the design yet (half the fun!). I generally only like to get loose guidelines instead of hard rules. Hey I pay the artist to be an artist!

Threw out the idea of a dragon/samurai from my foot to waist. Probably wont post pictures until "Best tattoo of January 2013" thread rolls around...

I look forward to you winning that!