The dreaded wait to be tattooed

slayer9019

Gordon Combs is doing it, I really dig his style. He was a really nice guy as well. I originally went in to speak with Jeff Croci but he thought Gordon would be a better person for the job. They all seemed excited about the image I chose which is cool as well. Gordon offered some ideas to make it even better too.

Here is what I gave them:

East of Eden -

I, personally, get super antsy and impatient when it comes to waiting to get large, multi-sitting pieces done, but I feel as though that's part of earning big work.

That struggle and frustration makes it all the more satisfying in the end and, for me, provides a great lesson in humility.

Had the first session on a half sleeve started at the beginning of May...the artist in question won't book more than 6 months in advance and fills that diary in minutes - I missed out on getting into his books this time, but have been assured that next time round he will be opening the books to customers with work in progress only, so will be guaranteed to get in next time. Some time between January and July 2013 I will have my next session! Yeeeeah!

Just got off the phone with my grandmother... i asked her if she wouldnt mind me getting a tattoo for her and she really loved the idea (also very flattered despite the fact she doesnt like tattoos all that much). I asked her what she would want me to have that she liked and she said butterfly, or heart, with her name. So now I have the idea for my next tattoo, I have to wait it out until I get the funds. The wait begins... as does my search for the perfect design. :)

Just got off the phone with my grandmother... i asked her if she wouldnt mind me getting a tattoo for her and she really loved the idea (also very flattered despite the fact she doesnt like tattoos all that much). I asked her what she would want me to have that she liked and she said butterfly, or heart, with her name. So now I have the idea for my next tattoo, I have to wait it out until I get the funds. The wait begins... as does my search for the perfect design. :)

This rules!

i tried lloking up that amund dietzel flash and nothing really came up.

as for spider murphy's, i would totally just go there and pick one off of their flash without looking anything up but everyone in my family thinks im crazy for wanting to catch the train there then the bart. if i knew how to drive it would just be an hour drive!