New chick from NYC-area.

SciCo

Hi all, just a quick intro....I'm an enthusiast and will probably mostly lurk/read. I am also looking for a realism artist in the Philly/NJ/NYC or even CT area. I have a little bit of a difficult situation I was left in with my last artist, but I will post another thread on that.

For now I just wanted to say hello and thanks to the mods for having me.

Hello! I'm sure if you start/post in a thread about what you're looking for, you'll get some good suggestions. And welcome!

Thank you, I've been reading and I'm really enjoying the forum so far. I'll post up something soon about my situation and what I'm looking for. Hopefully some of the members can offer advice/suggestions. :)

Welcome new chick..There's plenty of good realistic tattooers in NYC,but the rate per hour is going to be higher then in Jersey,or Philly.Billi & Lalo do good realistic work@ Sacred Tattoo NYC - Tattoos | Henna | Art Space NYC | Professional, high quality tattoos and henna in NYC I just saw an owl head Lalo did on this tattooer,and it was beautiful. TATTOOS AND ILLUSTRATIONS by NEEDLES | Just another WordPress weblog is versatile tattooer.

Ethan@ Rivington Tattoo Studio : Dave@ 8 of Swords Tattoo Studio - Williamsburg, Brooklyn Tribulation Tattoo - Liorcifer, Dan Marshall, Tim Kern Paul Booth's Last Rites Tattoo Theatre In NJ,check out Chris Adamek Dot Com - Tattoos RANDYPRAUSE.COM Biagio's Tattoo Gallery- An art Gallery with Performance Tattoo Matt@ Welcome to most honorable Seppuku Tattoo Ian & Darren@ BILLY MONROE'S SCEAMIN' INK TATTOO STUDIO

Bigjoe, thank you for all your suggestions, I'm going to have a look through all of them. I know NYC is going to be pricier, and if I can find an artist in NJ that'd be great. I'm having a tough time, though.

Welcome to LST and as you can already tell there are many helpful people on LST to help you get a good tattoo with a good experience

Yup, been on here all day reading (and hence slacking off at the office). I'm very glad I found this forum :)

In Jersey,Chris Adamek would be my first choice.Are you looking for an artist to finish work your other artist didnt finish.

I looked at his site before, I really like his work. And yes, I'm looking for someone to finish some work.....