hey, i'm new

lving4today

Hey guys, I'm james. I'm from panama city, florida. I'm joining to keep a look out for great artists to get tattooed by when I travel. I'm in the medical field and hoping to sign on to a travel co. when I graduate and hopefully pick up some cool pieces along the way. Also, joined to ask about lasering whenever I get my post count up.

Yea man, I was gonna mention them. Darrens done my right and left arm half sleeves and one on my shin. Shane woodward from the shop where megan used to work did my other shin. I've talked to megan about doing some pieces on the rest of my arm and a possible chest piece. I love her stuff.

My first tattoo was the front of my half sleeve and was done by a guy who doesn't work at that shop anymore, not really my style and his ink was cheap so it faded bad and there's no real depth. Darren reworked a good bit of it when did the underside and connected, but I feel like the only saving it is getting a few spots lasered to make it easier to rework. I learned my lesson quick about being ignorant with the artist.

Yea sure thing, Lochlan. Most of them are posted under the one foot in the grave blog bigjoe posted, but whenever I get home from clinical I'll be sure to get pics up.

I'll most definitely take before and after pics, although it may be a while and I'm still considering my options. It's really not that bad, just something that I always notice. Glad to have found this site, I'm really the only one who's real into tattoos out of my friends (oddly enough) so it'll be nice to chat with everyone and learn even more.

Yea man, I was gonna mention them. Darrens done my right and left arm half sleeves and one on my shin. Shane woodward from the shop where megan used to work did my other shin. I've talked to megan about doing some pieces on the rest of my arm and a possible chest piece. I love her stuff.

My first tattoo was the front of my half sleeve and was done by a guy who doesn't work at that shop anymore, not really my style and his ink was cheap so it faded bad and there's no real depth. Darren reworked a good bit of it when did the underside and connected, but I feel like the only saving it is getting a few spots lasered to make it easier to rework. I learned my lesson quick about being ignorant with the artist.

How about that..Yeah,i really like Shane's work from bk tattoo.I found out about Megan from visiting their facebook page.Darren does real nice work too.So where you planning on traveling to?

How about that..Yeah,i really like Shane's work from bk tattoo.I found out about Megan from visiting their facebook page.Darren does real nice work too.So where you planning on traveling to?

Yea shane was a super cool dude, it was a pleasure getting tattooed by him. Same with darren. I'm just waiting to get tattooed by megan because I want her to do some forearm pieces, but I'm still uncertain about touching that spot until I graduate. No clue yet, kind of a blind venture. I just know pay is awesome, and the choice of location is mine so i'm thinking texas and probably the west coast. I've only lived in Alabama/Florida, I've got much to see.