sleepy mel

Happy Halloween

Just to say Happy Halloween to everyone , donning my costume later including the temporary skull and crossbones hand tattoo im to nervous to get for real , have a great evening everyone.

Went to see a showing of Nosferatu with an incredible live orchestra accompaniment. I went for a single shot in the forehead, but Mrs Benway went for a full rotting face look that was genuinely disturbing.

6a00d83451c45669e2015436614c95970c-550wi

To me, Halloween costumes are supposed to be kinda hookey, rather than scarey.....but this costume is creeping me out!

Some kinda Dark Beetlejuice action going on....eekk.

*edit:

Just to balance out the above creepiness....I think they are heading off to Occupy Wall Street.

I tried to copy the make up for Bronson on Saturday night. I think it went okay, but I would have needed a mustache for it to look 100%... and putting make up on yourself is very difficult, how do you woman do it everyday?

No, sadly no one here knows Bronson. So if anyone asked what I'm supposed to be I would tell them an angry mime... It sucks having to explain costumes.

you for sure needed the mustache and a look of complete insanity, that movie is nuts! haha

Figured I'd bump this ancient thread and post what I wore to work today. Those who know me thought it was funny.

10712809_10152832563724839_7354227334298335458_n.jpg?oh=bc9b07ab3d56e5c4fd911be56e315009&oe=54E375BC

Hahahaha!!! Greatest ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Just stop futzing with it and let it heal. Dry heal is the way to go.
    • That's what I do at bedtime when I can't use saniderm.
    • It's been a while since I have gotten tattooed. Probably over a decade now but I recently got a tattoo on my forearm 2 weeks ago. I now have bumps all around my tattoo and they started appearing a week and a half after the session and after 95 percent of my tattoo peeled. I used Saniderm for the first 5 days then switched to Lubiderm fragrance free since. The bumps are most noticeable on the outline since the shading is in black but there are bumps on the shading as well. Its pretty itchy but I haven't picked or scratched them yet. I attached a photo and I circled in yellow what they look like. They are all over my tattoo. Despite not being able to see them at certain angles I can definitely feel them. Anyone experience this before? No puss is coming out but they are itchy as hell.... My first thought was maybe it was due to me over moisturizing with lotion? I applied lotion 3 times a day, each time after washing, patting dry and finally letting it completely air dry. I am now letting it completely "dry" heal as I don't know what else to do. In the last 2 photos you can it's raised on the outline but the shading is also raised it's just easier to see it on outline   Thoughts?    
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries