HIGH!

MortimerManic

I'm 40+ male who was banned for life here. I was recognised as "known spammer":D

There are still some justice and this nasty allecation was flush down the toilet.

I've been into tattoos for my whole life. My grandad was a sailor and he had several cool old school tats. I always wanted to go to sauna with him so I could see the tats better:) When he got older the tats turned into some sorta ink mess. But they still were the coolest ones ever. My dad had three tats and one of them included my name. I was very pround of that. My mom told me when I was just a lil brat I used to draw some pics to my hands etc. It's a shame there aren't any photos of them left. My first tattoos.

I got names of my kids tattood on me + some more. Really old tats and definitely look like that too. Still really precious to me.

I would like to get some new ink, but the money is the problem.

I'm REALLY glad I found Last Sparrow Tattoos. People here seem to appreciate the kinda tats I like too. Have mercy!