Ridiculous craigslist ads....

slayer9019

I want to meet this man.

It's hard to tell what my favorite part of the ad was, because it was so fucking awesome, BUT I think this gets me:

"Sometimes I play guitar. Are you going to love getting baked and listening to Bob Dylan and Pink Floyd? LIVE? WHENEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT? Of course you are! I'll take requests and learn any song you like, because I have the voice of an angel and the acoustical stylings of James Fucking Taylor. AWWWWWW SHIT YEA! "

acoustical stylings of James Fucking Taylor... awesome.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just saw this stupid ad on Craigslist and thought I would share the humor.....

CL > portland > clackamas co > all services offered > financial services > Reply Reply to: fxw4m-3871664218@serv.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-06-14, 5:55PM PDT

***TRAMP STAMP (TATTOO) PROVISIONAL PATENT FOR SALE Make $ (Clackamas)

***TRAMP STAMP (TATTOO) PROVISIONAL PATENT FOR SALE Make $

I have recently filed the "TRAMP STAMP" (Tattoo) Provisional Patent (Patent Pending) with the USPTO United States Patent & Trademark Office. This Provisional Patent is for "Tramp Stamp" which covers tramp stamp in regards to location for a tattoo, type of tattooing, tattooing itself the procedure.

This Provision Patent (Patent Pending) protects under US and international law.

So if you are a Tattoo artist or studio and want to be able to set yourself up from other shops worldwide you have the opportunity to do so by licensing the Tramp Stamp Provisional Patent from me.

Imagine being able to be the only shop that can make the claim of Tramp Stamp Patent Pending. The uses and possibilities are endless and so is the money you can make from this.

To secure your license of the provisional patent for Tramp Stamp reply to this email and lets get you started.

TRAMP STAMP (TATTOO) PROVISIONAL PATENT FOR SALE

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3871664218

Posted: 2013-06-14, 5:55PM PDT

Updated: 2013-06-18, 10:06PM PDT

email to a friend

• 3 months later...