what do you guys think of Peter Aurisch?

exume

not really what you'd call traditional... definitely an interesting style, different from most others I've seen. I think its pretty fun to look at and I was wondering how you 'experts' felt about his work? not so many bold lines I don't really know how it would hold up but the freshies definitely look nice

Peter Aurisch – Tattoo & Art

I'm all for people getting whatever style of tattoo appeals to them the most, it's about personal taste and self-expression and owning your own body. There's not much point in getting tattoos because other people will like them, although that's obviously very common. I'm glad that there are all kinds of tattooers out there, "lid for every pot" and all that. Personally, I like tattoos to look like tattoos, even if you only see a little peek. If this girl were fully dressed and her shirt rode up a little, the glimpse of tattoo might look like scars from a terrible accident or surgery gone wrong. But I bet she loves it, and god bless her for that.

That's pretty much what I expected to hear when I started this thread, not something I'd want on my skin, definitely not something I'd travel for (so many others doing so much nicer stuff if I find myself in euroland) I just find it fun to look at from an artistic perspective