I guess I should probably post something since I just asked. I recently just started using liners from Needlejig.com. I've been a Lucky's man for a long time but a buddy let me try out some of the needlejig ones and I've never had a cleaner line in my life.

I also recently started using machines from Joel Dodds. LOVE THEM. I've also been wanting to get one from Josh Ford. Tried his "smooth liner" and it was the jam.

Hahaha also for like solid fill shit I picked up a Stigma Hyper rotary machine... it is so consistent and effortless.

We are working on trying to decide if we will do one the site runs which you may see on the main page title "The Club" as it was one of the original ideas put out there. Is it still visible to you guys? But there is talk around this as it'll be an approve or disapprove possibly hinting/triggering elitist hierarchy feelings/attitudes and people feelings get hurt as we have already seen happen on other topics. So it is still being figured out and your above thoughts will be taken into consideration, thanks. Until then, Chris does have a point that anyone can start their own group and make it approve or disapprove as they feel fit.

Does this answer your question(s)?

As a collector....i expected to be excluded so no hurt feelings here!

It sucks in some ways but i respect my friends in the craft and fully

agree that the info should remain in the hands of those who do it

professionally and have earned the right to have the knowledge!

I know too much already.....lol.....but would never use the knowledge

that has been shared!

I say it sucks though because I know some great discussions go on

behind closed doors and some could be out here where some of us could

see them!

It is what it is though and i fully expected it to be this way when i signed up!

:)

thanks bunny!

i dont think all info should be shared with everybody. loch, you dont tattoo but tattooers feel comfortable letting you in on certain stuff. thats a huge privilege. i dont think just anyone deserves that kind of invitation.

if it becomes a free for all, i think it would deter some tattooers from posting here. me included

Even sharing info with real tattooers online bugs me. You want info? Pay up fool. Get tattooed or buy art or machines from people you respect and ask them questions. Maybe they'll give you a straight answer, maybe they won't .I have no desire to share info with who knows who. I've personally spent tens of thousands of dollars, travelled all over the states, been to Japan and Europe to get the info I was looking for. The Last thing I want to do is give info to some suck-ass with less than 10 years. IN! Pay Money and keep your ears open and your mouth shut!

I think if you want to attract good artists here, and keep them here, you need to make a forum where they do feel comfortable talking about stuff and won't feel the need to hold back saying what they feel or are willing to share!

I think without a place like that you won't really get what you are after and i hate to see you all waste your time

and efforts on something that will just fall short of what you were going for!

That's a just common sense opinion....coming from a non-tattooer....lol!

Even sharing info with real tattooers online bugs me. You want info? Pay up fool. Get tattooed or buy art or machines from people you respect and ask them questions. Maybe they'll give you a straight answer, maybe they won't .I have no desire to share info with who knows who. I've personally spent tens of thousands of dollars, travelled all over the states, been to Japan and Europe to get the info I was looking for. The Last thing I want to do is give info to some suck-ass with less than 10 years. IN! Pay Money and keep your ears open and your mouth shut!

exactly!!! so true. i don't give out any free advice. if you're in my chair getting tattooed, you can ask me whatever you want (if you're a tattooer). i get so many emails from complete strangers asking about my pigments, machines, watercolor, etc. even non-tattooer customers who ask what size needles i'm using...i tell 'em a "#6 murphy" to throw them off. they always act like they know what i'm talking about!

even on this forum, i'm keeping my mouth shut on critiques.

i liked how this is more a open, fun, and "easy" kinda forum. and that theres no tech stuff or for awhile no critiques either.

theres so much else around our craft to talk about, than tech etc....history to name one. and thats something everyone could

read and learn. i agree with dean.